In therapy, ingrained patterns are explored and emotional well-being is improved by understanding how the different pieces of your life fit together. My individual therapy clients frequently work on one or more of the following issues:
- Relationship difficulties – Move past the obstacles that prevent you from fostering deeper connections with others.
- Low self-esteem – Work through debilitating feelings to gain perspective and build confidence.
- Eating and body image issues – Identify the root causes of food and body image obsessions and address them directly to transcend the problem.
- Depression – Uncover the reasons you are feeling down and rekindle excitement in your life.
- Anxiety – Break patterns of fear and develop coping mechanisms to make success possible.
- Addiction – Change compulsive patterns and lead a more meaningful and connected life.
- Parenting issues – Find new tools to deal with challenging situations.
I also help clients with personality disorders and bi-polar symptoms break free of destructive patterns and develop new skills to begin improving your life.
Photography: © Isabelle Reiniger